12 Promotional Gifts for Different Types of Travel
Traveling, be it short-term, domestic or international, has become a staple in the lives of consumers. Thus, leading the way for the booming travel industry. Promotional items can become prime advertising spaces for your organization’s logo when they are seen and used in airports and hotels.
Here are some whopping figures from the statistics of U.S. Travel Association, updated last June 2019, which highlight the sheer magnitude of the U.S. travel industry:
- In 2018, domestic and international travelers spent nearly $1.1 trillion ($1,089 billion) in the U.S.
- Leisure travelers (domestic and international) spent a total of $762 billion in 2018, up 6.1 percent from 2017
- Business traveler spending increased 2.4 percent to $327 billion in 2018. Of total business traveler spending, meeting and convention travelers spent $136 billion, up 2.8 percent from 2017
- Total travel related output was $2.5 trillion in 2018.
- The total number of American jobs supported by travel was 15.7 million in 2018.
Leisure travelers (domestic and international) spent a total of $762 billion in 2018, up 6.1 percent from 2017.
Maximize brand promotion on the road or in the air with our selection of 12 promotional giveaways for each type of travel for the consumers.
Types of Travel
- Traveling Solo
- Travel with Family
- Travel with Friends
- Business Travel
- Luxury Travel
- Adventure Travel
Promotional Products for Traveling Solo
There can’t be a better eye-opener than discovering a new destination alone, and it carries with it the reward of self-discovery as well. But there are certain concerns that can be more pressing when someone’s traveling alone — personal safety.
Traveling solo carries with it the reward of self-discovery.
Traveling without friends, family, or a significant other also means that someone needs to be hyper-aware of their surroundings to protect themselves from unwanted crime or attention.
You’ll want to help them take a few extra precautions and consider giving them the following items when they travel alone:
#1: Emergency Alarm Keychain
See this promotional product at Greco Promotions
Take care of your customers even when you can’t be there by giving them pocket alarm that is easily accessible. A very compact self-defense device. You just need to pull the ripcord, the loud sounds can draw people’s attention even in a far distance. The sound is not only loud but it can last continuously up to an hour unless it is stopped, in case prolonged ringing of the alarm is needed.